Home HIITMake fitness a daily habit
- Train wherever you are with no equipment
- High intensity interval training workouts
- Available also on your Apple Watch
- Different levels of workouts based on your fitness preparation
- Two virtual trainers will guide you through the workouts
- A video for each exercise to show you how to do it properly
- Perform each exercise for the specified ammount of time
- Keep under control your progress under the history section
- Save every training session and built the habit to workout
- Challenge yourself and complete the achievements
- You'll find both classic achievements and challenges
- This section will keep you motivated and goal oriented
- Share your progress with your friends
- Customize sets and duration of the timers
- Create new countdown timers
- Use the stopwatch to measure elapsed time during sport events or contests
- Track laps duration and compare them
- Choose between two virtual trainers: Mike and Lia will guide you through the workouts
- Customize alerts with sounds or device vibration
- Use the feedback section to contact us and share your thoughts about the app
We believe that fitness should be part of everyone's daily habit and we proudly built Home HIIT to allow you to train wherever you are and push your body to the limit!
Want to try it?
With Home HIIT you can workout and stay fit without any equipment. Mike and Lia will show you how to perform each exercise, all you have to do is follow them. Every exercise has a specific amount of time, try to perform as many reps as possible in a perfect form.
So, no matter if you are a fitness newbie or a gym rockstar, Home HIIT is perfect for you! Get fit and stop making excuses!
Why HIIT? What is it?High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is a training technique in which you alternate between very intense anaerobic periods and short, less intense, recovery periods. These short but intense workouts speed up your metabolism and improve your body’s burning fat capacity. Hit workouts can be done by using only your body weight so there’s no need for equipment. You can do HIIT workouts anywhere: at home, in a park, in a hotel room at a gym etc We focused on quality, features and ease of use. Stay tuned as we are already working on some awesome new things.
Use the feedback section or contact us at app.feedback [at] lightitapp.com. We want to hear your opinions and suggestions about the app.
DisclaimerAll information provided by Home HIIT is of a general nature and is furnished only for educational/entertainment purposes only. Not all exercise programs are suitable for everyone and No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold “Lightitapp S.r.l. semplificata” (owner of the Home HIIT application) harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.
Workout with your Apple Watch
All workouts are available also on your Apple watch so you can train even without your iPhone or iPod touch
Watch the virtual trainers while they perform the exercises
Monitor your history
Always take a look at the history section to see how many times you're training and build the habit to workout
Boost your metabolism
HIIT workouts are often under 30 minutes duration but they'll speed up your metabolism and improve your body’s burning fat capacity.
Share your results
Spread the word and let everybody know that you're training hard>